The Ultimate Guide to Creating a Website With WordPress
You are about to gain a tremendous advantage over most WordPress users when it comes to creating a website.
WordPress originally designed for news-oriented sites, but because of its ease of use and flexibility. People are now using it to create all kinds of websites.
The problem is, most WordPress sites aren’t really “news sites,” but the average user doesn’t know how to use the WordPress Menu function and static pages to create a website with a consistent navigation and optimal content layout.
- FACT: Not every WordPress site should organize in a whole blog format with only categories and posts. WordPress is not just for blogs.
2. FACT: Too many users fail to make efficient use of static landing pages, causing their valuable content and visitors to get lost in a sea of dated posts.
3. FACT: Traditional static website owners shy away from using WordPress because they assume their content can only organize in reverse chronological order.
4. FACT: Existing WordPress users struggle to make their menus link to the pages they want.
The WP Starter Guide not only the perfect starter guide for anyone new to WordPress. But it will show you how to make the best use dynamic static functionality, so your content organized in the most logical way for visitors.
If intimidated by WordPress, this guide will make learning a breeze!
What Does The Guide Include?
– 125 pages (PDF) of up-to-date information on how to use WordPress to create a website. Perfect for beginners. (Instant download — requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view)
– Tips on topic/keyword research, SEO (search engine optimization), promotion, plugins, making money, writing content, layout, security and customizing common elements of your blog(header, stylesheet, etc.)
– An entire chapter dedicated to planning that will help you make your WordPress site easier to navigate using static pages and potentially improve your site’s search engine optimization
– Instructions for adding/floating social media icons in your header
– Discover how to add AdSense ads to your sidebar easily
– Lots of colorful screenshots for illustration and easy reading
– Help with using the WordPress Menu feature to create drop-down navigation menus in seconds
– Inside tips on what I’ve done with my newest WordPress site to improve the page views per visitor
– FREE lifetime upgrades! WordPress is always updated, so I will keep the guide up-to-date to reflect major releases and send (email) you a copy.
Who is the WP Starter Guide?
– People who want to learn how to use WordPress (for hosted sites, not the free WordPress.com version)
– Existing WordPress users struggling with layout, site navigation, and WordPress basics