Making it IMPOSSIBLE to lose weight, while also damaging your Anti-aging joints, disrupting your hormones, rapidly aging your skin, and even leading to Diabetes.
How many times have you promised yourself you were going to lose weight, and maybe even did, but then put it all back on… and more?
How many times in the last couple years have you started a “diet” or workout program? Once, twice, 10 times?
How do your failures make you feel?
If you and I were sitting face-to-face, and I asked you point blank, after all, you just read, “How do you feel?” What would you say?
Anti-aging Look, weight gain, and weight loss are serious concerns of yours, and I get it…
… but these other issues are also very serious:
Joint pain, muscle weakness, digestive issues, “old” skin and hair, stubborn belly fat, zero energy, and an addiction to carbohydrates…
You may be thinking this all sounds crazy, but let me ask you this…
How many of the following are you currently struggling with?
- Stubborn belly fat that will NOT go away, regardless of the diets you try
- Painful or uncomfortable bloating (especially after eating meals)
- Fat gain in strange places (chest in men, belly in ladies, for example)
- Painful joints
- Digestive issues (IBS, gas, stomach discomfort, constipation and/or diarrhea)
- Dry, aging skin & hair (looking older than you really are…)
- Energy swings (low energy before eating, high after… then crash)
- Constant craving of carbohydrates
- Trouble sleeping (can’t fall asleep and/or stay asleep)
- Moody and irritable if you get too hungry
Your gut & stubborn belly fat…
There is Anti-aging growing evidence showing the connection between a “leaky” gut and issues such as weight gain, thyroid problems, Type-2 Diabetes, a lack of energy, digestion problems (constipation, bloating, gas, diarrhea, indigestion, etc.).
Basically, your gut works like this…
Your entire digestive system, from your mouth to your hind end, is one long tube that’s actually outside your body… even though it’s inside.
This long tube has very strong barriers that keep toxic substances OUT of your body, and when these barriers are damaged, as in the case of leaky gut, then food particles and toxins that are not supposed to make it into your bloodstream and lymph system, are there, which then makes organs like your liver have to work double time to get rid of this toxicity.
This heavy workload then makes your liver get sluggish and bogged down (imagine yourself having to do the job of 10 people in half the time and how that would make you feel)…